CONNECT™ CobraNet™ and CONNECTAVB bridges provide networked audio for CONVERGE® Pro CONVERGE® SR devices without changing main mixer hardware. A modular approach to networking allows use of CobraNet or AVB standards as needed with CONNECT network bridges.
- 8 x 8 I/O audio extends system boundaries, transmitting audio channels through network
- Works with all CONVERGE Pro and CONVERGE SR products
- Future-proof; designed to work with future professional audio and emerging AVB technology
- Modular approach allows you to build your system over time
- Acts as an end-point device for the network, with up to 8 units on each G-link bus
- Configuration through familiar CONVERGE Console software
- Firmware upgradable through CONVERGE G-link
- Compact, 1/3 RU size
Choose the bridge type for your system and project needs.
- Modular approach to projects, with the ability to add and change CONNECT bridges as needed
- Installers can provide a solution based on network infrastructure, choosing CobraNet or AVB bridges
- Works with CONVERGE Pro and CONVERGE SR products via the G-link port
- Using the latest firmware and software, the CONNECT bridges keep the network updated without any changes in main mixer hardware
- Simple installation through CONVERGE G-link port
- Configuration done through CONVERGE unit with familiar and easy-to-use CONVERGE Console software
Create a bridged network today, knowing it is future-proofed with the ability to scale up with new standards.
- No changes in main mixer hardware to move from CobraNet to AVB protocol protect your hardware ROI
- Update CobraNet or AVB bridges at any time, without affecting main mixers or audio processing
- Firmware upgrades complete from CONVERGE Pro unit through G-link port
- Retain ROI with a solution for immediate networking needs, and a cost-effective future foundation