VidyoRouter offers all the advantages of a modern software-based infrastructure for video conferencing with incredible quality, reach and cost savings. This essential component makes VidyoConferencing the only collaboration platform to deliver a consistent telepresence experience to everyone, over everyday broadband networks. VidyoRouter moves telepresence beyond conference room walls and makes multipoint video conferencing scalable to hundreds of participants at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. Unlike legacy systems that rely on expensive Multipoint Control Units (MCUs) for centralized bridging and transcoding, VidyoRouter performs transcoding-free packet switching using our patented Adaptive Video Layering™ technology.
VidyoRouter dynamically optimizes video streams to the capabilities of each individual endpoint and network conditions. This smarter infrastructure improves the overall video conferencing experience while dramatically reducing the cost of ownership to just pennies per minute. And now the benefits of a smarter infrastructure are magnified with VidyoRouter Virtual Edition. We designed the Virtual Edition to help customers align video conferencing with their overall enterprise virtualization strategies, and meet the needs of today’s distributed workforce and dynamic workflows.
- Supports up to 1440p/60fps with low latency
- Performs on general-purpose IP networks, eliminates need for expensive QoS networks
- Secures signaling links by TLS and media streams through SRTP and industry standard AES 128-bit encryption
- Easily extends system capacity with additional networked VidyoRouter™ instances
- Supports any device, including iOS, Windows, Mac, Linux, room and Telepresence systems
- Interoperates with legacy systems via VidyoGateway™
- Reduces total cost of ownership by 90% compared with MCU-based systems